Fabulous Finds

May 15, 2007

I was scouring the Web the other night, and came across some great deals. And, even better, is a new (well, new to me!) site I found called Mango. They have some really chic clothes and great deals. Here is a sample of some of my finds...


These shoes are from last season, but I don't think they'll be going out of style any time soon, so hurry up and grab a pair from Shopbop.com for only $57 (originally $119)!!



Great dress for work. View the larger image, for a better look at the dress's details. What's even better is that it only costs $38.99, MNG by Mango.


Blouson BTD Love, $49, MNG by Mango


Skirt RRR Empana, $26.99, MNG by Mango



Very unique purse that will standout with EVERY outfit you wear with it. Ladylike, $59.99, Naturalizer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives