Pump Up the Volume

February 8, 2011

Black and brown pumps are soooo boring, and I have way too many of them -- low heel, mid heel, high heel, patent leather, suede, tassels, open-toe, closed-toe, slingback, t-strap. All the variations you could ever want in a heel, but no pizazz in the color department. I don't want to be boring pump girl anymore. I want to, instead, be outrageous, whimsical, colorful pump girl. (Okay, this is sounding a little dirty.) It's time for me to step outside the neutral nothingness of my black and brown pumps, and seek out some new colors to amp up my style. And these might just do the trick for getting me out of this colorless rut.

 
 Jessica Simpson Kally Pump, Endless.com, $59.96; Nine West Audrey Pump, Endless.com, $56.02
 
Nine West Madeulook Pump, Endless.com, $56.02

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller