In Memory of Liz Claiborne 1929-2007

June 28, 2007

Liz Claiborne's clothing line has always exuded classic sophistication. The clothes are never fussy or over-the-top; they are timeless pieces that you can wear for years to come. As a tribute to the namesake of this wonderful clothing line, here are a few outfits that exemplify the Liz Claiborne style.


Tonal Floral Tunic Top, $28.99



Sloane Seersucker Long Shorts, $35.99




Stretch Silk U-neck Tank, $24.99



Silk Floral Pleated Skirt, $44.99




Floral Burnout Dress, $95.99

1 comment

  1. I loved Liz and she had the best designs. If I could have all my clothes be Liz Claiborne, I would have, but I can't afford that. I just hope her line stays the same.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives