Shoe & the City

May 31, 2008

In honor of Sex & the City - The Movie, I thought I'd get a little Carried away and offer my homage to the shoes that made the show: Manolos. Without Carrie's incessant fixation on shoes, would any of us everyday gals even know who or what Manolos were?

Thanks SATC. You've made it acceptable to aspire to acquire exorbitantly priced footwear. But going into debt for your shoes doesn't have to happen. There are tons of Manolo look-a-likes at affordable prices. Here are just a few that have that Manolo essence for less.

1 comment

  1. I like the last pair of shoes. They are all cute, but the last pair caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives