Favorite Stores: Part 3

January 11, 2009

Although it is a new year of new fashions, I would be amiss if I did not post on some of the great fashion deals that permeate the Web right now. Everyone is having sales, and certainly they are above and beyond your normal post-holiday, pre-new-season sales. I'm talking about 60% to 75% off already reduced prices! That, my friends, is what I call a true bargain.

And to further my reasoning for posting on all these OMG sales, I must include with it my last installation of my favorite stores. The final three stores I'll showcase are all about simple sophistication -- Gap, Banana Republic and J.Crew. Of the three, The Gap is the most economical. However, each store has always been know to have some outstanding sale items. And here are just a few that I feel fit the bill of a "true bargain."

Gap

Strapless Tiered Ruffle Dress, $24.99


Sheer Ruffle Top, $29.99; Low-Rise Organic Boot-Cut Jeans, $34.99

Banana Republic

Puff-Sleeve Belted Dress, $49.99


Cotton Ruffle Blouse, $24.99; Martin Plaid Button-Tab Ankle Pant, $39.99

JCrew

Ava Dress, $59.99


Dream Valerie Bow Cardigan, $39.99; City-fit Watson Pant, $19.99

2 comments

  1. The bow Valerie sweater from J.Crew is really comfortable and festive for the winter. I would definitely recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you have put up.

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives