Merry Christmas Everyone!

December 19, 2009

Christmas is one of my favorite holidays -- I love baking cookies, wrapping presents, spending time with family and, of course, decorating. My place is relatively small, but I always love adding new decorations to my growing collection of holiday ornaments and tchotchkes. Decorating always gets my in the spirit of the holidays, and I wanted to share some of the spirit with you.

Here are some photos of my Christmas decorations. Being a Phoenix girl, we don't really get that wintry Christmas feel (i.e.: cold temps & snow), so my little inside "winter-wonderland" look has helped me get that cozy and festive feeling.





And here are some classic Christmas decor items I found on the Web. I'd say most of them are fairly affordable, but of course after the holidays, they'll be really affordable!


12 Days of Christmas Ornaments, Crate & Barrel, $39.95; Golden Star Christmas Tree, Gump's, $45


Pre-Lit Poinsettias, Brylane Home, $24.99; Elegant Reindeer, Pier 1 Imports, $35 ea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller