Winter Bargains

December 6, 2010

It was Black Friday, and I couldn't resist. I wasn't with the crazy, get up at the crack-of-dawn, groups -- I don't play that game -- but, I did venture out a little later to the nearby outlet mall to do a little post-Thanksgiving retail therapy. The one place I was intent on visiting was the Banana Republic Outlet store. I had been receiving e-mail after e-mail alerting me to some major savings -- 40% off everything in their store, and since I needed to get some fresh, new clothes for the winter months, I figured what better time than now to get them. And, yippity-do-dah, did I find some great deals, and here is the proof in the pudding...


Cardigan, Tommy Hilfiger, $29.99; Shift Dress, Banana Republic Outlet, $34.99; Cashmere Sweater, Ann Taylor Factor, $39.99; Shawl-Collar Pullover Sweater, Banana Republic Outlet, $19.99; Beaded Neck Tank, Banana Republic Outlet, $24.99.

1 comment

  1. I can't believe you got that classic Banana Republic dress for 35 bucks. Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives