One Dress. Three Styles.

July 6, 2013

One of the best ways to create a bargain chic wardrobe is to utilize a few pieces in mutliple ways. The key is to accessorize. And a lot of the Michael Kors' style rules I've been offering the last few weeks touch on the necessity of accessories -- belts, shoes, jewelry, etc. -- and how they play a vital role in developing one's style. What better way is there to express that than to enhance a simple dress with different accoutrements. You save money, while also looking fabulous chic!

And here's an example. Take a simple affordable dress -- a good length, a good shape, and a fabulous color -- and then change up the accessories. Add a jacket, a necklace, a cute clutch and some great shoes. And viola! Three distinct outfits for all three seasons, and all for a minimal amount of money.

Oh, and by the way, I featured this dress a few weeks back that highlighted another of Michael Kors' rules about dressing for your shape (LINK)

The Dress
 Cue the Compliments dress, ModCloth. $64.99

Three Styles
    

2 comments

  1. I blog quite often and I seriously thank you for your content.
    This great article has really peaked my interest.
    I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information about once per week.
    I opted in for your RSS feed too.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... Vietnam Visa on arrival

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying my blog. (Sorry, I just saw this post.)

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller