Short People

July 9, 2008

Short people are everywhere in Phoenix. But I don't mean the vertically challenged-kind. I mean, people that love -- no, covet -- shorts. It's a must if you live in a city where 100+ temperatures are the norm for at least four months out of the year. Even if you don't live in the sweltering heat of the desert, shorts epitomize carefree summers and laid back lounging. What's even better is that shorts are making a fashion statement with looks ranging from casual cool, wearable workwear and sexy satin. Take your pick, and be proud to be a short person!

1 comment

  1. I love the halter from J.Crew, my friend actually wore the navy one with the cutest cuffed white shorts for the 4th of July and she looked so cute and pulled together. She accesorized with her staple pearl earrings I got her from Premium Pearl, at least I got to say I contributed a little to her flawless outfit!

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller