Suiting up for a Sizzling Summer

April 25, 2009

This week Mother Nature must have had a hot flash because it hit 100 degrees in Phoenix! Not that it was totally unusual, but having it hit triple digits before May is often a tell-tale sign of a brutal summer. My fingers are crossed that this was just a freak weather occurrence.

On a positive note, however, the hot temps got me thinking about my favorite part of summer -- lounging by a pool or possibly a beach in a cute, little bikini! I started perusing the Web for some cute looks for this season, but found a lot of the same-old, same-old. The whole 50s inspired swimsuits are still popular, and they are definitely cute, but I've already been there and done that in a post last spring.

So, what I found and wanted to share are some swimsuits that cover the spectrum of styles this summer. I've got geometric prints, jewel-tones, mixed prints and stripes. Take your pick and then get ready to take a dip - ha!


1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller