Daydream Believin'

July 5, 2009

I've had quite the hectic work week -- non-stop activity and some very, very long hours at work. But as I saw the light at the end of the tunnel, I kept thinking about how great it would be to escape this hellish week by finding a remote island, where I could bask on a beach, sipping a Mai Tai and doing absolutely nothing.


Of course, this was only daydreaming, as I was awakened to the realization that my crazy week wasn't quite over. But that short mental vacation helped ease my weary, computer-hazed eyes and gave me a small pick-me-up for what may lay ahead. And even though my impossibly, delicious beach vacation is highly unlikely, I can still pretend by looking the part.

Here are some great beach-bum looks that ooze that relaxed, do nothing because I'm on vacation look.

3 comments

  1. I love all of these looks - stylish without the look of trying to hard! I'd love to wear any of these on vacation, but I think my favorite is the Old Navy cover-up. The details are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! The Old Navy cover-up is the least expensive and the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of them too. I love the "boyshort set"...adorable.

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives