I'll Have the Gellato!

July 21, 2009

It has been officially summer for about a month now, and with temperatures reaching ridiculous high numbers in the Southwest (I'm talking 115, people!), I'm nearly ready for the season to end. The only thing that keeps me going is the bounty of gelato-colored fashions cooling off my senses. The scrumptious blueberry-colored shirts, tart tangerine frocks and shockingly bright lemony shoes are giving me a sugar high just thinking about them. So, you too can bask in the yumminess of summertime colors, here is a sampling of some delicious looks that go from gelato joint bargain buys to get your own gelato joint pricey.


Picnic in Paris Dress, Mod Retro, $54.99


Rave Review Sandals, $50; Sweet Petunia Necklace, $48 (both Anthropologie)



Terasina Dress, Anthropologie, $118



Turnaround, Seychelles, $64.99; Windflower Necklace, $38



Halter Twist-Front Dress, Badgley Mischka Platinum Label, $520



Nelly, Via Spiga, $109.99; Flora Shapes Necklace, Anthropologie, $48

2 comments

  1. I love these finds! The colors are great and they're so summery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything here! Nice colors, simple yet sassy style. I also find trendy shoes, bags and clothes at Kvoll Fashion

    ReplyDelete
 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives