GO SUNS!!!

May 28, 2010

I'm not a huge sports fan, and I don't really follow any one particular sport.  But I do support all my hometown teams, and right now my all-time favorite sports team, the Phoenix Suns, are in the finals and my inner sports nut is going crazy.  And what puts the cherry on top is that they are playing the Lakers -- my nemesis, the thorn in my side, the Cain to my Abel... I think you get the picture. 

Anyway, I love my Suns, and after last night's game, where they almost (yes, I know, "almost") clinched an unbelievable win, I feel like its time to really rally around the team and show my orange and purple spirit!!!

So, to show my support, here are some very cute Suns' inspired looks.

Anthropologie, Salitre Blouse, $39.95; dELiAs, Morgan Low-Rise Skinny Jeans, $14.99
Dillard's, Korto Momolu North-South Satchel, $139; Endless.com, Tommy Hilfiger Ameila Thong Sandal, $59

Jones New York, Mayan Cube Print Dress, $128

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives