August Deals

August 3, 2010

Maybe it's because it's summertime and I wanted to update my closet, or perhaps it's because I'm on vacation and have more time on my hands to shop. Whatever the reason, I've been on a bit of a shopping spree these last few weeks. Of course, my shopping sprees always involve sales -- I rarely pay full price for anything -- and I am always on the quest for the next best deal.  And, I'm happy to say that I think I found some pretty great deals.

(Clockwise) Anthropologie, Brass Band Tank, $29.95; Anthropologie, Gurgling Ripples Cowlneck, $39.95; Banana Republic, White Cotton Tube Top, $14.99.

Anthropologie, Gossamer Waves Dress, $49.95


Piperlime, Rocket Dog Endear, $34.99; Bandolino Fayette, $19.99

1 comment

  1. Hi,do you accept adversiting on your site? If so,please get back to me with rates info at helena@smarter.com.

    Thanks,
    Helena

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller