Say It's Your Birthday!

August 4, 2009

Today is my 32nd birthday. I'm officially in my 30s now. Yikes. I still feel like I'm 21. It is amazing how quickly a year goes by. It seems like I just had a birthday. When I told my mom this, she laughed and said, "that's what happens when you get older." Thanks, Mom -- you always put things in perspective for me.

I figured today of all days, I'd post a little selfish piece for me. My fashion birthday wish. The ultimate birthday dress. I found two! One is more sophisticated and classy; the other one is fun, flirty and bold. I'd say for the most part, those two types of dress express exactly who I am -- sophisticated but also a little sassy.

So, here's to a great 32nd year and a little extra sassy in my step.

Sophisticated & Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller