Come-Hither Wear

January 9, 2010

Being a single gal, who hasn't been on a date in a while and who, by some standards, is a tad conservative when it comes to those so-called "date rules," I don't really have a stockpile of lingerie in my underwear drawer. In fact, my bras are mostly nude-colored, with the exception of a few black bras I wear very rarely. This affliction towards boring underthings may be due to my small, um, stature. For some reason, lingerie stores just don't carry my diminutive size -- do they think I don't want to look sexy? Because of my small size, I need help looking sexy -- or I might get mistaken for an adolescent boy!

So, the point of my rather revealing op-ed on being a small-chested and self-proclaimed "conservative" dater, is that I don't have to worry about having a drawer overflowing with lingerie. Instead, these come-hither wears are coming out from under the covers and revealing themselves in fashionable looks you can wear outside the bedroom. Forget about that third date rule -- you can seduce your date with a lingerie-inspired outfit on the first, second or even fifth date.

And I guarantee, this look will WOW him enough to keep asking you out until you want to break the rules and bring the lingerie back to the bedroom!

Designer Look

Dior, Spring/Summer 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Bargain Looks

Risque Lace Trimmed Woven Top, Forever21, $19.80; Silk Bustier Top, bebe, $59


The Cindy Dress, Mod Cloth, $67.99; H&M Dress, $39.95

1 comment

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives