My Un-Bargain-Like Bargain

January 30, 2010

Last weekend I went on a girls getaway to Vegas. It was a much needed mini-vacation from every day worries and stresses, and I had a blast. And what made it even more outstanding was a quick (I use that term loosely) stop at one of the best outlet malls I've ever been to. Just down the strip was a place I shall call the Holy Grail of bargains: Las Vegas Premium Outlets. It had oodles of stores I love, and one in particular that I was dying to visit -- Coach Outlet. Being the fashion bargainista that I am, I had peeked inside another outlet store about six months earlier but felt the prices were still too high for me, so I left empty handed. But this time, I was determined to find a pursue at a great deal, and by golly, I think I did! (I shall not reveal the exact price, but just know that it still fit the bill for what I deem a "bargain.")

2 comments

  1. TeeKay
    Love your blog and your new COACH purse. You can find great deals at the outlet; however, if you don't have the time or money to travel to Vegas you can always visit www.wevegotyourbag.net. They do COACH purse parties here in the Phoenix area and I got a killer deal on a cool Carly tote!
    Keep the bargins comin' we really enjoy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I'll have to check out that site. I've got some friends that would love the idea of a Coach purse party!

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives