Let's Celebrate

May 13, 2011

It has been an amazing week! I have had the pleasure of sharing in the joy of my friends' accomplishments and important life moments. A co-worker (and friend) got a huge and well-deserved promotion on Wednesday. Then, on Friday, another co-worker and his wife became proud parents of a beautiful baby boy. And, to top off the week, one of my best friends found out she passed the California Bar.

When exciting and momentous things occur in my friends' lives, I reveal in it as much as I would if it was happening in my own. I cherish these people deeply and when good news arrives, I can't help but celebrate with them. So, in honor of their achievements and new beginnings, here are some special occasion dresses that exude a happy and heartfelt congratulations!!!

 

Dresses: Cotton-silk Faille Leighton Dress, J.Crew, $69.99; Asymmetrical Ruched Dress, Gap, $69.95, Bisou Bisou Belted Dress, JcPenny, $49.99. Shoes: Michael Antonio Casey Sandal, $54.95; Pierre Dumas Bounty-3 Sandal, $24.75; Enzo Angiolini Mezzo Open-Toe Pump, $76.66; all from Endless.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller