A Phoenix Fall Wardrobe

November 3, 2013

It's officially fall in Phoenix. For most of the country, fall has been around for awhile with winter lightly knocking on the door. But for desert-dwellers like me, the season has fully arrived with brisk nights and crisp mornings and that shift in light that makes everything a little less harsh and a little more soft.

And now that the summer sun is no longer suffocating my sensibilities, it's time to start thinking about my fall wardrobe. I had a hint of its possibilities while in Paris and London, but with my days back in the Southwest mostly spent in work-wear, I fear I'm lacking sufficient options. So. I'm setting out on a journey to find some tops and dresses for a Phoenix Fall -- which thankfully also encompasses winter and early spring. And this is what I've found so far. But stay tuned. My search has just begun.

 1. Ann Taylor, Moonlight Lace Top, $89; 2. ModCloth, Amaryllis Adventure Top, $37.99; 3. Anthropologie, Texture Twist Pullover, $49.95; 4. The Limited, Faux Leather Trim Ponte Sheath Dress, $98; 5. Anthropologie, Chevron Pencil Dress, $79.95; 6. Mango, Belt Color Block Dress, $89.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives