Musicians, Artists, Inspirations & Delights

November 9, 2013

It has been an amazing week full of exciting news, inspiring moments, and renewed interests. In fact, the last five weeks after returning from my Paris/London trip has been a joyride of creative, lyrical and intellectual experiences that have left me feeling hopeful and impassioned about the things that are important to me.

I've been blessed to reconnect with friends from long ago and not so long ago, and learn about their lives, their interests, their dreams, as well as hear about their new adventures and goals. These last few weeks alone have been filled with so much newness and replenishment. From being introduced to a bevy of new-to-me musicians, artists and their work to being inspired to make a difference in the lives of young girls and to being informed that I'm going to be an auntie in about four months, it has been a whirlwind of happiness.

So, to commemorate and carry on the inspiration that all of these wonderful moments have provide me these last few fall weeks, here is a peek at some of what has stimulated, roused and delighted me.

Musicians



Artists

ROMANIA. 1975. In a train.
ITALY. 1951. Abruzze. Village of Aquila
SPAIN. 1933. Valencia

Inspiration


Excerpt from Robert Frost's "Birches"
http://www.girlscoutsaz.org/
The Girl Scouts Arizona Cactus Pine Council




Delights

Hello I'm New Here Baby Gift Set, Egg-A-Go-Go



Olive & Sinclair Chocolates

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives