A New Day. A New Blog.

March 4, 2014

So, I've been struggling for the last six months with what to do with my beloved (beloved by me, at least) Bargain Chic blog. I've been posting sporadically since 2007 and have had fun scouring the web for fashions on a budget and presenting them to my small but loyal blog followers here. But now -- especially after taking a year hiatus from the blog to finish up grad school -- I am trying to figure out how to transition the blog into something more than what it currently encompasses. I still want to write about fashion and style and bargains, but I also want to write about other important topics in my life and in my community and in the world, as well as share things I find inspirational and fun.


With all that being said, I'm in the process, yet again (see Dec. 12, 2011 post), to reinvent this blog into something more personal, yet more inclusive (is that even possible?) -- to drawn people in not just to the images of affordable fashion, but to my ideas, my thoughts, and my creativity.

In the meantime, I'll be ruminating the path I'd like to take, perhaps posting things not related to anything I typically post on here and potentially pondering a turnover to my personal website's blog: http://tracyjkeller.com/blog. Right now that blog parrots some of the posts here, but I may begin posting various musing just to that blog. I've been working on that website for sometime now and am using it as a way to showcase some of my other "talents."  Feel free to peruse the website and let me know what you think of it.

Ultimately, I hope you will stay with me on this journey and continue to read my posts and comment on them. I welcome and appreciate any feedback you'd like to give (new blog name, blog format and design, blog topics, etc.). You can leave a comment on this post, or you can email me directly at tracyjkeller@q.com.

Thank you!
TeeKay
(Tracy)

P.S. Here's a little inspiration to get us all going for a new day of opportunities and dreams.

2 comments

  1. I don't know exactly where your Blog and life are taking you, but you are inspiring and upbeat and I will gladly follow you wherever it takes you. Perhaps your new blog should be called "It's a New Day."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks "Anonymous" :) I like the new blog title idea!

    ReplyDelete

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller