Mission Impossible: The Perfect Couch

June 19, 2011

I'm on a mission to find the perfect leather couch. I have three requirements I like to call my couch trinity: 1. It's comfortable. (Isn't that a prerequisite for everyone?!) 2. It's stylish. 3. It can get dirty and still look clean. These three simple requirements seem easy enough to find, right? Well, that is until I add my rule that governs nearly everything I buy: it must be a bargain.

It ain't easy to find all three on the cheap. It always seems that one of the requirements is lacking, but I will not let that stand in my way. I shall charge forth with fortitude! And to begin my mission, I present to you my inspiration couch and a few bargain chic knock-offs that might quite literally get me off the couch and starting seriously looking for a new one.

Inspiration Piece


Bargain Pieces
Soflex Abilene Sofa, Amazon.com, $857.87
 
Umbria Sofa, Macy's, $999

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives