Holiday Sales

May 27, 2013

Every holiday calls for a holiday sale. And while today is really about remembering the service men and women who gave their lives to protect and defend this great country, it is also a day where we get together with family and friends to enjoy each other's company over food, drinks, and -- well -- sometimes shopping.

And that's what I did today with my mom and sister. It was a good day, too. I was able to reflect on how grateful I am to live in such a magnificent nation, while also contributing to the economic well-being of it. Oh, yes. I did contribute. But I also saved. And now, I shall share with you my bounty.


Happy Memorial Day friends!


 Clockwise: Abstraction Tunic, $39.95, Anthropologie; Pattern Gather Shell, $39.95, Anthropologie; Gatsby Cocktail Shaker, $24.95, Crate & Barrel; Levi's Jeans, 525 Straight Leg Jeans, $54 (Sale: $39.99), Macy's; Lauren Ralph Lauren Striped Boat Neck Top, $22.99, Macy's; Duplex 10" Vase, $29.95, Crate & Barrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives