Packing for Paris: Part Three

August 30, 2013

Shirts, tees, sweaters, cardigans. I obviously can't go topless in Paris. (Okay, well maybe I could get away with it, but it might get too cold for those kinds of shenanigans.) So to ensure my torso (and other accouterments) stays warm, I will need to make sure I have a decent supply of tops to go along with my skinnies and kicks.

And although I have a healthy supply of tops already vying for their place in my suitcase, I would like to supplement them with some fun yet basic shirts that will allow me to mix and match at my pleasure. Here are some of the treasures I found online that I think would be a great addition to my traveling wardrobe.

Polka Dot Sweater, J.Crew Factory, $47.50; Blue striped t-shirt, Anthropologie, $29.95; Jeweled Collar Sweatshirt, LOFT, $54.50; Black Sweater, Zara, $59.90; Chambray Popover Shirt, New York & Company, $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives