Gapalicous

March 26, 2007

I was on Gap.com and noticed this fantastic, new dress. Very cute and, honestly, I think about every body type could probably pull it off, which is a major plus in my book! Not too bad a price either. The best thing about the Gap is it probably will go on sale in a month or so.

I'm also giving you two options for shoes. The first pair is Nine West -- a little on the higher price range for my tastes, but adorable nonetheless-- and the other is a bit more inexpensive.


Big Dot Empire Dress, Gap, $69.50



Jendavi, Nine West, $79


Tribeca Women's Note Worthy T-Strap Sandal, $29.79


Total:
$148.50 -or- $99.29 (with a little extra cash left over for some cute earrings)

1 comment

 

Search This Blog

Words to Inspire

"One cannot consent to creep when one has an impulse to soar." ~Helen Keller

Archives